The bit has varible adjustments that range from pony to horse.
Here is the bit adjusted to 9,5 cm.
The bit is laser engraved with a scale so the adjustments are easy to see to ensure the bit is even in both sides
If you ask bit manufacturers what the most common issue with bits are if a horse has discomfort, they would say that it is an issue with size. Especially if the bit is too narrow or too wide.
1. It can be on the outside of the mouthpiece.
2. It can be in the corners of the mouth.
3. It can be on the inside of the mouth.
4. It can be in the cheek on the inside.
5. I often experience that wolf teeth can be bothersom and in these situations I suggest that they are removed by a veterinarian who has great experience in this. I always suggest someone who is a specialist in removing wolf teeth, as I have seen problems caused by poor removable technique, which can further cause issues in riding.